Friday 13 June 2014

Remnants of a Supposed Masterpiece

Remnants of a Supposed Masterpiece

I dreamed a dream,
In which I was standing,
Standing at the edge of a cliff,
Standing tall and undaunted.

And there before me,
Lay nature in its true form;
Green and blue and brown
Rendering the other colours invisible.

It was like a painting,
Delivering all the detail.
Except, it moved.

I stood there watching this painting,
Then, a sound came along.
A voice reciting a poem,
Praising the beauty of this painting.
It was my voice, delivering a poem,
A gift to all of nature.

Then music accompanied the praise,
The soft and serene music of the violin string,
Joined by regular beats of 
The drum.

Then I flew over nature,
Listening to that supposed masterpiece I was delivering,
Echoing through hills and valleys,
Floating over blue streams,
Sustaining life as there was.

I don't remember any of the lines.
One line vaguely comes back,
Like life with no body,
Unidentifiable.

I delivered a supported masterpiece praising nature.
I don't remember anymore. Maybe a day will come when the line gets a body.

1 comment:

  1. Dude you gotta take a look at this... http://pratheekreddy68.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/into-natures-abyss-dream-for-a-recluse/

    ReplyDelete