Wednesday 20 August 2014

Just another letter


Hello there,
I hope you can hear me or atleast take notice of what i am going to say.
I know I should not have left you at that foreseeable end, maybe, I should've taken you along with me for the rest of my life, my partner. Not a day goes by without me thinking of how perfect you made me and how we were a good pair.
But still, know this, I may have found a new somebody. She is not as adorable as you, nor is she that loved by me. She just fits me, so it seems, and I may be continuing the rest of my life with her. I'm sorry, Physics, but Jurisprudence may be my forever.
She is not as great as you and just a thousand times more bitchy. She does not instigate me to use my mind as much as you did. She is just not you! But still, blame the circumstances, damn them in hell, my journey must be with this one. Maybe, and maybe, even she will break apart after 5 long years. Until then, you'll be someone i'll regularly visit and care about.
After the 5 years, I may just come back to you. Please do wait!
 
                                                                                                                 Yours Lovingly,
                                                                                                                You-Know-Who.

No comments:

Post a Comment