Friday 30 May 2014

Sighs and other sounds of nostalgia.

Sighs and other sounds of nostalgia.

I don't know whether to call this frustration or sadness, nostalgia or anger. 
I can't put in words what I'm feeling, I only know what I am; like always and maybe like every other feeling. This is one of those extremities and the only way that seems to be is to tell you what I want to. Except I can't frame the speech I want to give to you. I just want to cry, cry loud, knowing that you're somewhere in a different country.
Maybe words would swim in those tears, like fishes in a river. And even then, they'll all be abstract! Times like these I wish I were a telepath!
I sense a rationale for all that and it still feels irrational, all the frustration, anger and sadness. 
It must be nostalgia. What rationale does Swiss fever need? Just the memories we hold together, you and I. They are in plenty. 
Maybe it feels like these when memories crave for repetition... 

No comments:

Post a Comment