Thursday 29 May 2014

The Lazy Death of A Kid

The Lazy Death of A Kid. 

These days, I fear for what I will be a while from now.  No, it's not about my career or something.
You know that feel of losing something you hold/once held dear? Yup, that same feeling is crawling over me.
I once loved food, every form of it (except brinjals, tomatoes, capsicums, bitter gourds etc), And today, when I introspect, food does not tempt me anymore!!! ~thrillingsounds~ 
Worst part of it, ICE CREAM DOES NOT TEMPT ME!! 
I just feel bad that a whole part of myself is just going away to some place unknown, against my wish.
I feel the whims and fancies of 'adulthood' take over my childish self, kill it slowly; I feel a certain cage around me open and yet closed.  Adulthood now seems like a puppeteer and I feel like a puppet.
Someone please cut these threads off, I am a puppet who knows what I'm doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment